Friday, August 12, 2011

"so ya' had a bad day..."

I'm having a hard couple days.  I miss EVERYBODY.

I ate something crazy yesterday i guess (**the funny thing is that i LOVED the meal & actually had 2nd's and asked for the recipe!!! haha)
...little did i know i would be throwing-up green cilantro-rice & chicken all night

Luckily Marlene is a nurse & jumped right on it! She really is great as a host...she's exactly who you'd want someone you love to live with  when they travel!  
PLUS Vanessa & Pablo just got chicken-pox & Martin(dad) and Luciana are both sick too ... but she is checking on me/worried about me every minute too! Just another superwoman I suppose.

The language thing is frustrating right now too...although I'm told my pronunciation, for what i can say, is fantastic  :)
it's just that I'm in a world where i can't really talk to anyone w/o it being exhausting.
The job is tougher than i thought too...No training. ZERO. just thrown in.
+I HATE GRAMMAR! What was i thinking!  blah blah blah blah blah
  
and it's been chilly and grey since i got here << so I'm sure that isn't helping
*Honestly the sky hasn't broken ONCE! bizarre.

OOh-kay, that's enuf wining outta me!  geeze

Shut the front door, I'm in Peru right?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Emily...so sorry you are feeling down and blue. Wallow in it for a while darlin, but then up on the horse again (maybe a palomino!). Do you have to teach "good" grammar to these folks? You could start a whole new thing with Emily speak....the historians would have a great time figuring that one out :-)

    ReplyDelete