Monday, August 29, 2011

Mushroom toes

Today I conquered the beauty salon jungle:  Susan Hang's 
*Sidebar; one of my best haircuts ever! 
ALSO: shampoo, awesome haircut, manicure & pedicure ALL for just $26 US
are you kidding me!?!?

My mop needed a serious trim & --it's very unusual for me-- but my feet have stunk since I got here
(I mean STUNK!) & I assumed a pedicure would fix this.
**I've been blaming the Croc's

So as the girl is whittling her way thru my pedicure, she starts telling me that she can't paint my toes...I don't understand why (b/c nobody speaks a word of English).  & after MUCH deliberation around the salon another girl comes up to me w/ a piece of paper with the word "mushroom" written on it.

Apparently my toes have a mushrooms growing in/on/around/out of them.  I'm told it's because of the very humid climate here.

Well, now I know why my feet stink. 

In the US I'm such a clean girl ...but here in Peru I'm just disgusting. 

2 comments:

  1. Who cares about pretty feet when the hair is so fabulouso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!!! And that is way more important than feeling well :-\

    ReplyDelete