Monday, December 5, 2011

Mullet-dom

This week has wrapped up kinda nicely... I had my last Saturday Convo. III
class..students like me, one of them even travels 2.5 hours each way for my class! wow.
Verbal gratuity is getting me through this whole experience. This teaching thing is soo much like waitressing; It can be the pits but more often than not, it's pretty rewarding.

Friday I got one of THE worst haircuts of my life. A direct hit on mullet-dom.
AND she mis-dyed all my hair: Darkened my hair but lightened my roots & bleached my one highlight white. not blonde. I've been flat-ironing it all weekend cuz as soon as this mess curls up I'ma look like the Salt-n-Pepa "Push It" video.
It's the 2009 Hipster-Cut.

ANYWHOoo, went out Saturday nite w/ an over-mixed group of people. Normally I'm a more-the-merrier type but this one went wrong.
Long story short. We end up at a gay club with a few out-and-proud's, a guy whos in the closet & a purity-ring-wearing-drunk-homophobette. It was all weird.

This evening frisbee'd on the Pacific O with Andy, Silvana, Neko ...Peter showed up later be the alpha-male  peanut-gallery (of course :)P
actually tossed with Andy by the ocean a couple times this weekend...turning into a nice pastime.
So apparently every Sunday nite there's this Red-Path/Hare Krishna/Hippie drum circle on the ocean so we walked over & checked it out for awhile

*obviously it wasn't long till the police dogs showed up.


Got home & came across 3 cockroaches literally the size of mice. Now I can't sleep.


2 comments:

  1. IF YOU DON'T SEND ME A PICTURE OF THE MULLET WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE. love and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you went to a gay club and didn't invite BC! The shame!

    ReplyDelete