Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Freaking, Flippin & Buggin out!

Saw Camron & Jayden last night!
Honestly I've been freaking/flippin/buggin out over this move...but hangin with them (even if it was in the animal forest on Orchard Ct)  just calmed my nerves...they're just a riot and even thou Cam is 12yrs & 5'10"!!  He still has a little bit of childhood majic left in him, Jayden on the other hand is 10,000% boy and funny and as strong as a pitbull! sheesh!

ALSO! *in the 11th hour*
I got an email today that I've been set up with a host family >PHEW!<  
--I almost thought I'd be sleeping at the airport--
Don't know how this will work out, but at least for the 1st week in Lima I potentially have a bedroom, private :) bathroom, meals & ride from the airport!

X fingers crossed X

1 comment:

  1. Oy - take Brummer's toffee crunch....bribe them. Private bathroom is ALWAYS a plus.

    ReplyDelete